Friday, April 15, 2011

In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

In another Moxie Fab Challenge, hot air balloons! Flying in one is on my bucket list :D I used all A Muse Studio ingredients. Although not very innovative, but it's fun! I hope you likey!

I used my all time favorite patterned paper from A Muse Studio, the Cloud Paper! Along with Love Conquers All stamp set stamped in Ocean, Bubblegum, Orange, Grass, Cranberry A|S pigment inks them trimmed and placed on the card with 3-d pop dots. The sentiment is then stamped onto the sage dot paper border on the bottom.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I love this bright and happy card, the little colourful balloons look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Love the colourful balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the great use of color here! This is such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created an awesome scene..I adore hot air balloons. Love all the color!!

    ReplyDelete