Monday, March 7, 2011

Changes and Challenges....

I have just signed up to be a consultant for the brand new venture A Muse Studio! I've never done anything like this in my life. This will get interesting....

For those who may not know this, but A Muse Studio is a rubber stamping company that just re-organized and changed their mission statement. The are a home-based sales/demonstrator business. Kinda like Tupper-ware, Pampered Chef for the rubber stamping world. I'm not sure where this will take me, but I know at the very least I'll be my best customer, LOL!

I just ordered my starter kit and have some of the original wood stamps so that I can start creating soon. Pics, hopefully to follow.....

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I just got my starter kit today, it's full of goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad A|S has hit Stockton - my daughter goes to UOP.

    ReplyDelete