Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Looking forward to Vacation!

This year I am travelling, again to Seattle. This will be my 3rd time being there. This time I would like to have more time to shop!

One of the stores I will be hitting is A Muse! My favorite little stamp co. I spent very little time in this shop the last time I went to Seattle. This was in June 2009. This time I will be spending alot more time there, looking at all of the samples that they have. Perhaps taking a photo or 2.

Also while I'm in the vicinity, I will be driving up north towards Mt Vernon. They have tulip fields that will be blooming (hopefully).

Then, hopefully if there is time left over I would love to go back to Poulsbo, to my other favorite spot, the Rubber Soul. When I was there last time the ladies behind the counter were so sweet to me and they also gave me a bonus for shopping there. I guess it helped that I was their only customer at the time.

After the time spent in Seattle is done, I will then travel to South Dakota. In all of my travels I haven't really taken the time to travel middle America. I have never been to see Mount Rushmore or it's environs. This will give me ample photo-ops. I just hope I can do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment